In an earlier post NYE In YQR we reflected on why we are thankful for the past year and blessed for the opportunities we have had. This is one opportunity that we wanted to share with all of you.
Avana Homes had the opportunity to take on a pilot project in the construction of six carriage homes situated in the beautiful community of Harbour Landing and we couldn’t resist for a few different reasons:
- We love a challenge and the opportunity to take on new projects.
- Anything that can assist in the growth and improvement of our community… consider us there!
- Diversifying our portfolio provides more selection for our valued clients.
- Knowledge and skill come with experience and we believe that every project we take on is a learning experience we just can’t pass up!
- Harbour Landing is one of the most beautiful communities in YQR and to have the opportunity to to do what we love in a community we’ve grown with – it was a no brainer!
So here we are with construction in full swing!
These homes are unique in that they provide the home owner with a secondary suite to use for additional income without the burden of having a suite in their basement. Privacy was top of mind when these floor plans were designed and we aren’t hating it. The three bedroom single family homes boast a ton of space and natural light. With 9′ ceilings, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and laminate flooring throughout, these homes are nothing short of beautiful! The laneway suite is a quaint two bedroom loft above the double garage in the back lane – umm can you say amazing!? These suites also contain large windows to brighten the space and are open concept to provide a sense of openness and comfort.
One of the homes was recently completed and we are extremely happy with the results! Check out what we’ve been up to in the video below and let us know what you think!